By choosing the MySwimathon entry option, you can take on your challenge from Friday 22nd March – Sunday 7th April at a location that suits you.
You will still be able to raise money for Marie Curie and Cancer Research UK and we'll send you your swim cap and medal in the post!
In a nutshell, MySwimathon rules are:
- You can swim one of the set challenges (Individual 400m, Individual 1.5k, Individual 2.5k, Individual 5k, Team 1.5k, Team 5k, The Triple 5k, or your own set distance).
- You must complete your swim in one session, between Friday 22nd March – Sunday 7th April.
- MySwimathon is NOT part of an organised Swimathon session. You can complete your MySwimathon challenge in any venue of your choice, at a time that suits you.
- Please note, you will have to pay your venue's normal entry fee (as well as the Swimathon registration fee).
- Please complete your challenge during the venue's organised swimming sessions.
- Please wear your Swimathon swim cap, which will be sent to you by post in March.
- Submit your final time within your swimmer login area after your challenge and then you can download your certificate. We'll then send you your well deserved medal to you in the post.