Your time. Your place. Your Swim. There’s a challenge for everyone!
Be part of the Swimathon experience when, and where you want with MySwimathon. By completing your challenge through MySwimathon, you have the option to complete your swim before or after the Swimathon weekend. You can take on your challenge from Friday, April 20 - Sunday, May 6, 2018.
You will still be able to raise money for two causes close to the nations heart, and of course to challenge the whole family and your friends to take part as well.
In a nutshell, MySwimathon rules are:
- You can swim one of the set challenges (Individual 400m, Individual 1.5k, Individual 2.5k, Individual 5k, Team 1.5k or Team 5k) or you can set a distance of your own.
- You must complete your swim in one session, between Friday April 20 – Sunday May 6, 2018.
- Please wear your Swimathon swim cap, which will be sent to you by post in March (if registered before March) or April if registered in April.
- Submit your final time within your swimmer login area post challenge and download your certificate.
- You will receive your Swimathon medal in the post once you have uploaded your final time.
- You can complete MySwimathon in any pool of your choice, not part of an organised Swimathon session. You will need to pay the venue to take on your Swimathon challenge (general venue admission fee)