We have partnered with JustGiving, the #1 platform for online giving in the world, to help our swimmers raise even more money for official charity partners Cancer Research UK and Marie Curie.
If you haven’t already set up your JustGiving page yet don’t worry, there’s still time! Follow the simple steps below to get started:
- Click on 'Manage My Challenge' in your swimmer login area
- Select 'Fundraising' on the menu tab
- Personalise your page with a name and URL. It’s a great way to make sure your supporters can find your page easily!
- You will then automatically be sent to the JustGiving website to either login to your account (if you already have one) or create a JustGiving account
- Once authorised, you will head back to the Swimathon website to complete your registration
- Then you're done and ready to start sharing your JustGiving page!
If you have created your JustGiving page but have not linked it to your Swimathon profile, you can do so in your swimmer login area.
Find out more about Swimathon 2020 and how your sponsorship will help make a difference by visiting the JustGiving website.
JustGiving fundraising guides
JustGiving have created a simple-to-use guide to help you make the most out of your fundraising page. By following their easy tips you could raise more. They have provided you with tips on how to choose a great photo, tell your story, and optimise your page so that you can raise as much money as possible: