We have partnered with JustGiving, the #1 platform for online giving in the world, to help our swimmers raise even more money for official charity partners Cancer Research UK and Marie Curie.
If you have registered but didn’t set up your JustGiving page, you can set up yours now by firstly logging in to your swimmer profile area. Follow the below steps to set up your JustGiving page.
- Once logged in, click on 'My Challenges' in your Swimathon dashboard, and go to your 2021 challenge
- Once in your challenge, scroll down to 'Fundraising' and click on 'Create Page'
- You can either create a new fundraising page, or link to an existing one
- To create a new page, pick your page title then your web address will be automatically chosen for you. You can amend this to something else if you prefer (do not use any spaces or punctuation when creating your web address), but if you receive an error message stating the 'URL is unavailable', this means it has already been taken, so you can try again with a more unique name or go back to the one you were allocated
- To link to an existing page, simply paste the JustGiving URL you already have
- Then you're done and ready to start sharing your JustGiving page!
If you have created your JustGiving page but have not linked it to your Swimathon profile, you can do so in your swimmer login area.
Find out more about Swimathon 2021 and how your sponsorship will help make a difference by visiting the JustGiving website.
JustGiving Fundraising Guides
JustGiving have created a simple-to-use guide to help you make the most out of your fundraising page. By following their easy tips you could raise more. They have provided you with tips on how to choose a great photo, tell your story, and optimise your page so that you can raise as much money as possible:
- How can you make a perfect fundraising page?
- How to tell your story and communicate why you are fundraising
- What are the top 10 fundraising tips?
- How to promote your fundraising page