This year, we are rewarding your fundraising efforts more than ever before! The 'Top Fundraiser' money-can't-buy towel will remain the thank you for reaching £300, but 2021 brings you a whole host of other milestones to hit. Check out our handy flowchart and important pointers below, to see everything you can earn yourself by fundraising for our charity partners, Cancer Research UK and Marie Curie.
If you haven't already, click here to learn how to set up your online JustGiving page, and let's get fundraising!
- It's really important that you link your JustGiving page to your Swimathon account so that we can track your fundraising and ensure you receive your rewards - you can do this when you register or afterwards by logging into your profile and going to My Challenges, where you can set up or link to a JustGiving page
- All individual entrants of all types will be eligible for every reward, except for the MySwimathon Lite reward at £50 which unlocks your swim cap and medal, which all other entry types receive automatically as part of entry
- We are automatically notified when you hit each target, and you will receive email confirmation within 24 hours including information on how to get your hands on your well-deserved rewards!
- Due to the flexible nature of team entries, teams who fundraise will be given all applicable rewards at the end of the campaign (i.e. not related to 2021 entry). Please note: fundraising for teams is based on the team raising an average of the above amounts per head to unlock each reward
- The fundraising deadline to receive your fundraising rewards for Swimathon 2021 is 30 September 2021. Only online fundraising is counted towards your qualification for all fundraising reward. Offline fundraising will not be considered for incentive rewards